Spa 170 West has reopened. We look forward to seeing you again! Our highest priority will be the safety and health of our patients, estheticians and staff members. In order to accomplish this, we have put new measures in place.
- Our estheticians and staff will wear personal protective equipment including masks and/or facial shields. We have adjusted our schedule, which allows for fewer patients in the Spa waiting area.
- Patients need to arrive wearing a mask or face covering (a bandana or scarf is fine) into our building.
- Only patients will be allowed in the building, and they should use the north entrance. No family members or children will be able to attend the appointment at this time. Patients will be given additional instructions when they schedule their Spa appointment.
- Our staff will take each patient’s temperature and oxygen level before entering to ensure they are not ill.
- We will be sanitizing treatment rooms, beds, chairs, door knobs, etc. after each patient.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all navigate through this new way of providing care to our patients. We look forward to seeing you.
If you have questions, please call Spa 170 West at 317-558-1541.